Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tuesdays with Tuvol

My name is Tuvol Higgs. I am 12 years old and counting. I attended the after school program throughout from November to March. The after school program at the National Museum in Grand Turk was a blast. I did all of my homework and played a little… well a lot… with my good friends Neal and Dinah. They helped and enjoyed helping other children but I was special – cause I’m Tuvol. No offense to anyone else.


After the program ended, I began visiting the museum offices and helping out. I use the museum internet to do more homework, even though the program has finished. If anyone is reading this from Pine Cay, please send another grant so other children can do homework too, because homework gives us 30% of our mark sheet grade.


Visiting the museum, I began to give tours to cruise ship visitors and met some friends along the way. The tours are fun because I can talk about the Turks and Caicos and teach some stuff.
Now I am going to write a blog. I hope you will read it often. Thank you and enjoy Tuesday’s With Tuvol!

No comments:

Post a Comment