Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tuesdays with Tuvol


Saturday was the best day of my life. I had so much fun with the Museum. I have conquered my fear of deep water thanks to the National Museum. That was one of my biggest fears. I saved a small boy and Kenlove from drowning. They were nervous so one started to panic then causing Kenlove to get worried and flail around. I quickly swam to the rescue thus saving the little boy and Kenlove. I was so proud of myself I ran to tell Jessica.

After swimming (and saving lives) we had a cook out at Oasis Divers. I made hot dogs which is the first time I cooked them. They were so good. I like grilling.

I can't wait until next year. Thanks Turks and Caicos National Museum Children Club (T.C.N.M.C.C.) for given the opportunity to supervise and have so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment