Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tuesdays with Tuvol

Jess is back on Grand Turk and that means more fun, fun, fun in the sun. So Kenlove and I will be all over Grand Turk from Grand Turk Cruise Center to the Sand Bar and from the Sand Bar to the Museum 24/7. The Museum has a new intern named Rory, he is a nice gentleman that helps the Museum with the homework program along with Jess. As an unofficial representative of the Turks and Caicos National Museum, I would like to extend an offer to the children that are in forth and fifth form and (C.C.) Community College of Grand Turk to use the program if you have completely no access to the internet and have homework/projects to do. I use the program and have done a lot of homework. Without the homework program I don't know how I would survive in school.

I like doing my homework. Teachers are giving me attention good and bad. Good because they like the way the museum taught me to cite my homework properly. Bad because my teacher made the class re-do the homework like I did it. So now I'm a goner but without doing my homework my mom would kill me.

The Turks and Caicos National Museum is the best place to go to learn about the T.C.I. and I go so much that I can tell you everything about the museum. Try me! I love the museum so much that I never want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment